Mango Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.halfhourmeals.com/recipe/mango-pumpkin-super-soup/
|Mango Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 Mango (peeled & sliced)
- 1 Cucumber (peeled & chopped)
- 3 tbsp Coconut (scrapped)
- 2 Red Chilly
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup Butter Milk
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Mango Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the red chillies.
- Take fried chillies with coconut and grind into smooth paste.
- Cook mangoes with water in a pan until soft. Grind into smooth and even puree.
- Simmer the mango puree in a pan. Stir in cucumber and cook further.
- Mix in coconut paste and simmer it.
- Take it off heat and stir in butter milk with salt to taste.
- Take oil in a pan and fry the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds & curry leaves.
- Add it to the soup and serve hot.