Masala Vada Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UmSLdU9jm0
|Masala Vada Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Bengal Gram
- Small bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 5 Curry Leaves
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilly (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ liter Oil
How to make Masala Vada:
- Soak Bengal gram in water for 3 hours.
- Grind the soaked dal into a paste, reserving a handful on the side.
- Combine ground dal with the remaining ingredients, except oil, and reserved dal. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and flatten them.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the vadas until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.