Methi and Palak Pulav Recipe
|Methi and Palak Pulav Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
|Rating||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 250 ml Coconut Milk
- 3-4 Cardamom Pods
- 250 g Methi Leaves (Fenugreek Leaves, chopped)
- 200 g Palak (Spinach, chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp Ghee
- 4-5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 4-5 Cloves
- 2 tsp Jeera Seeds (Cumin)
How to make Methi and Palak Pulav:
- In a pan, heat ghee or oil.
- Add jeera to the hot oil.
- When it starts spluttering, add cloves and cardamoms.
- Next, add turmeric powder and curry leaves. Set aside.
- Wash basmati rice and drain water.
- Put the rice in pressure cooker
- In hot water, wash palak and methi and drain the water.
- Add this to rice, along with cardamom and jeera mixture.
- Add coconut milk and 2-3 cups of water.
- Cook until one whistle.
- Serve hot.