Methi Moong Dal Subzi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://werecipes.com/methi-bhaji-recipe-maharastrian-style/
|Methi Moong Dal Subzi Recipe|
||6 Minutes |
||9 Minutes |
- 1/4 cup Yellow Moong Dal (soaked for 5 minutes in hot water)
- 2 cups Fenugreek Leaves (Methi) (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (grated)
- 2 green Chilies (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 tsp Bengal Gram Flour (Besan)
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt (as per taste)
How to make Methi Moong Dal Subzi:
- Begin with heating the oil and put cumin seeds in it. When they start to crackle, add green chilies, onion and garlic in it and sauté it for a minute.
- Now, add turmeric powder, fenugreek leaves and salt to it and stir.
- In this mixture, put 1/2 cup of hot water, along with soaked moong dal. Sprinkle Bengal gram flour (besan) over it and bring it to boil. When it gets boiled, turn the knob over sim.
- Remove from the flame after 5 minutes and serve it with rotis and rice.