Methi Parathas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cookingwithshobha.com/radish-mooli-methi-paratha/
|Methi Parathas Recipe|
||4.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 cups Whole-Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (roasted and crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Leaves (chopped )
- 2 tbsp Ghee or oil
How to make Methi Parathas:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make soft and pliable dough using warm water.
- Knead the dough well.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Fold in the chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Divide the dough into equal parts.
- Roll out flat parathas from each portion.
- Heat a griddle and cook the parathas.
- Apply ghee on both sides.
- Methi Parathas are ready to serve.