Milk Pudding Recipe
|Milk Pudding Recipe|
|Rating||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 20 gm Gelatin
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Caramel Topping or Chocolate Sauce (optional)
How to make Milk Pudding:
- Heat the milk and beaten eggs in a saucepan while stirring continuously.
- Bring it to a boil and then reduce the flame and cook it for 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix gelatin with a little boiling water, stir and add it to the boiling milk.
- Mix well and then turn off the flame.
- Add the vanilla and sugar, mix till it dissolves completely.
- After this mixture cools, pour it in individual bowls.
- Refrigerate it for about four hours.
- Milk Pudding is ready. Serve chilled.