Mirchi Roll Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.metromasti.com/lifestyle/recipe/MIRCHI-ROLL/12300
|Mirchi Roll Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 4 Bhavanagri Green Chilies (Slit)
- 1 Medium Red Capsicum (Chopped into ¼ inch pieces)
- ½ tsp Fennel Seeds
- 8-10 Black Peppercorns
- 2 medium Potatoes (Boiled and Grated)
- 1 piece Ginger (Chopped)
- ¼ tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 16 Salted Biscuit
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Cottage Cheese (Grated)
- ¾ tsp Dry Mango Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Mirchi Roll:
- Slit the green chilies and remove the seeds.
- Take a pan and heat cumin seeds, fennel seeds, carom seeds and black peppercorns.
- Mix potato, cottage cheese and ginger in a bowl.
- Pour the roasted spices in a mortar with a pestle with salt, red chili powder and dry mango powder.
- Add the mixture into potato mixture and blend it well.
Garnish with red capsicum and serve immediately.