Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://saffronstreaks.com/recipes/subzi-diwani-handi-indian-mix-vegetable-curry-aka-motimahal-style/
|Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Peas (boiled)
- 3 Carrots (chopped)
- 9-10 Cauliflower Buds
- 10-12 French Beans (Pharasbeen) (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 Onions (finely chopped0
- 3 Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
For the Paste:
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Red Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Ginger (small piece)
- 4 Garlic Flakes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds (Dhania)
How to make Mixed Vegetable Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add tomatoes in to it and allow it to cook.
- Add the paste and stir for two minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables (potatoes, peas, Carrots, Cauliflower buds, French beans) and salt to the mixture.
- Add 2 cups water and cook till vegetables are done.
- [If you desire dry gravy (curry), wait till all water evaporates].
- Add lemon juice.
- If a more liquid recipe is required, add 1/2 cup stock or water or even tomato juice.
- Bring the gravy to boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with steamed or jeera rice.