Mooli Ki Sabzi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://maayeka.com/2013/12/mooli-ki-subzi-bhujiya-stir-fried-radish.html
|Mooli Ki Sabzi Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||5.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cups Radish, chopped
- 2 cups Radish Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp Red Chili, chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chili, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
How to make Mooli Ki Sabzi:
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat oil in it. When it gets hot, add crushed coriander seeds and red chili. Saute well.
- Now, add green chili and chopped radish to it and cook it till it is half done.
- Now, add turmeric powder and salt in it and mix well.
- Now, put chopped raddish leaves in it and cook for till the raddish leaves are tender.
- Serve hot with rotis.