Moong Dhokla Recipe
|Moong Dhokla Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- ½ cup Rice
- 1cup Moong Dal
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 3 Green Chillies
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Moong Dhokla:
- First soak the moong dal and rice together in water for 3 hours.
- Grind the soaked moong dal and rice with ginger, yoghurt, green chilies.
- Add water to the grind little by little till it comes to good idly dough.
- Take a tin and add 2 teaspoons of oil and salt to the dough.
- Steam the things in a kadai/ round pan for about 15 minutes.
- Cover the kadai/ round pan with a plat or lid till it cooks, then removes and cool it.
- Cut the moong dal cake into squares.
- Heat oil in a pan and add one teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Wait till it crackles, when it crackles add remove and pour it on the dhoklas.
- Add Coriander Leaves and chilis to garnish.
Suggestions:Serve it cold