Moroccan Lentils Recipe
Photo Credit: http://spoonwithme.com/2011/01/30/moroccan-lentil-soup/
|Moroccan Lentils Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 450 gm Lentils (soaked in water for few hours & drained)
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper
How to make Moroccan Lentils:
- Take olive oil with onion, tomato paste, garlic, spices in a pan and cook it covered for 5 min on medium flame.
- Mix in lentils and cover the pan. Cook it for 30 min on medium flame. Stir it occasionally. Add more water if required.
- Stir in cumin with salt & pepper to taste.
- Put in cilantro with parsley and cook it covered until lentils are tender.
- Serve it hot.