Mung Bean Salad Recipe
|Mung Bean Salad Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Cup green mung beans
- 1 Onion medium size, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Green serrano chillies
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds black
- 2 Cups water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Mung Bean Salad:
- Dry fry the mung bean until warm.
- Add water and cook in a pressure cooker until one whistle.
- Now drain and reserve the water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chillies, Onion and mustard to it, fry until translucent.
- Combine the cooked beans and salt to it, keep stirring.
- Add the reserved bean water to it if too thick.
- Add lemon Juice and serve mung salad.