Mussel Sprout Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://restaurant-bangkok.com/recipe_hoytod.php
|Mussel Sprout Pancakes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3/4 cup Water
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup Mussels
- Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 5-7 sprigs Cilantro
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg, optional
How to make Mussel Sprout Pancakes:
- Put the mussels in boiling water and boil for 1 minute to open the shells.
- Cut the cilantro into small pieces.
- Now take the baking powder, water and flour and mix.
- Heat a pan and add three tablespoon of oil.
- Put the batter into the oil and sprinkle the mussels on the top.
- Add egg and mix with the rest of the mussels.
- Cook until light brown.
- Now cook the bean sprouts in light heat.
- Serve with bean sprouts and mussels.