Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOCkgbF9dKM
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 Cup black-eyed beans
- 1 Cup pumpkin
- 1 Cup white pumpkin
- 1-1/2 Cups coconut milk
- 4 Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 5 Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Olan:
- Soak the beans in water overnight.
- Cook them in a pressure cooker till 3/4th done.
- Add chopped pumpkin, salt, green chillies, and little water.
- Cook until done.
- Pour hot oil (tempered with curry leaves) over it.
- Mix coconut milk properly and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.