Oyster Sauce Chicken Recipe
|Oyster Sauce Chicken Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 (10 fluid oz) bottle Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
How to make Oyster Sauce Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish lightly.
- Arrange the chicken thighs in the baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the chicken for about 25 minutes.
- Combine together oyster sauce, garlic, white sugar and water in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and bake for another 20 minutes till the chicken is well-cooked and the juices run clear.
- Serve hot with white rice.