Oyster Shooters Recipe
|Oyster Shooters Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (10 oz) container raw Oysters
- 9 fluid oz Tomato Juice
- 1 tsp Horseradish (prepared)
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 12 (1.5 fluid oz) jiggers Vodka
- 1 Lemon (cut into 6 wedges, for garnishing)
How to make Oyster Shooters:
- Mix together tomato juice, horseradish and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour half a shot of tomato juice in a small glass.
- Add a shot of vodka.
- Place one oyster in the glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.