Paneer with Carrot & Tomato Gravy Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.blessthismessplease.com/2013/04/gooey-caramel-corn.html
|Paneer with Carrot & Tomato Gravy Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 300 gms cubed Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 3 boiled and pureed Carrots
- 3 pureed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 3 tbsp Refined Oil
- ½ tsp Garam Masala powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ Cup Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
How to make Paneer with Carrot & Tomato Gravy:
- In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
- When smoke begins to rise from it, add mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When the two begin to crackle, add curry leaves, ginger paste and fry till the raw taste has gone.
- Now, add chili powder.
- Add pureed tomato and cook till the fat leaves the sides and it begins to reduce.
- Add carrot puree and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and turn the flame to high for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the cubed paneer and cook for 2 minutes and then add garam masala powder, coconut milk and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and garnich with coriander, before serving.