Paruppu Thogaiyal Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.rakskitchen.net/2009/04/paruppu-thogayal-tomato-rasam.html
|Paruppu Thogaiyal Recipe|
- 1/2 cup Toor Dal
- 1 or 2 Dried Red Chilies (split into half)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cooking Oil
How to make Paruppu Thogaiyal:
- Heat a few drops of cooking oil and fry the toor dal, until it becomes light golden brown in color. Then, add red chilies.
- Set aside the fried chilies and soak the fried dal in water for 15-20 minutes. The water should be just enough to cover the dal.
- Grind the soaked dal in a process, along with fried chilies and some salt. Make a thick paste.
- Your paruppu thogaiyal is ready!