Peanut Pork Kebabs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/article/10-things-to-do-with-peanut-butter
|Peanut Pork Kebabs Recipe|
||190 Minutes |
||16 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 medium Green Peppers (cut into 1-inch pieces)
How to make Peanut Pork Kebabs:
- Mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper and ginger in a bowl.
- From this mixture set aside set half a cup aside for basting. Keep it in a refrigerator.
- Take the remaining marinade in a resealable plastic bag and add the pork.
- Turn the bag thoroughly to coat the chops.
- Seal the bag and then refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Discard the marinade. Place the pork and green peppers alternately in metal skewers and grill for 6 minutes. Grill for 6 minutes while turning once.
- Baste with the reserved marinade.
- Grill again for 10 minutes until the juices run clear, with occasional basting.