Pepper Mushroom Fry Recipe
|Pepper Mushroom Fry Recipe|
|Preparation Time||25 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
|Calories Per Serving||32|
- 500 gm Mushrooms (chopped in the middle)
- 10 Dry Red Chilies
- 8 Garlic (minced)
- 2 Onions (finely sliced)
- 4 cardamoms (crushed)
- 4 Cloves (crushed)
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- 50 gm Ginger (finely ground)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 cup Curd
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Pepper Mushroom Fry:
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat stove and roast the chilies dark and put it aside.
- Pour 2 tsp of oil over the heated pan then fry the coriander seeds and garlic for three minutes.
- Once it is done then put it along with the above ingredients into the blender to grind it in a smooth paste.
- Over a medium heated stove place a saucepan and add oil to it to fry the onions golden.
- Keep the fried onions aside to add the ingredients like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves to it for fry.
- Stir the ingredients for two minutes till it emits an aroma, then add the mushrooms, turmeric and salt.
- After five minutes, add the spices and stir it for two minutes.
- Pour curd into it and stir it for five minutes till it becomes dry.
- Once everything is cooked then add the lemon juice.
- Top it with fried onions before serving and chopped coriander.
Suggestions:Best serve it with rice, roti, pulao or naan.