Pepper Prawns Recipe
Photo Credit: https://cuienn.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/black-pepper-prawn-receipe/
|Pepper Prawns Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Prawns
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper (coarsely grounded)
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Pepper Prawns:
- Heat oil in a deep pan and put onions.
- Fry for a minute and add prawns.
- Fry for 3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
Serve with fried rice.