Pepper Prawns Recipe
|Pepper Prawns Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
|Rating||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 500 g Prawns
- 2 Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper (coarsely grounded)
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Pepper Prawns:
- Heat oil in a deep pan and put onions.
- Fry for a minute and add prawns.
- Fry for 3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
Suggestions:Serve with fried rice.