Polish Cabbage Noodles Recipe
Photo Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/polish-cabbage-noodles/
|Polish Cabbage Noodles Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 medium head Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 Red Onions (cut into strips)
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 (16 oz) package wide Egg Noodles
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
How to make Polish Cabbage Noodles:
- Boil water in a large pot with salt.
- Add the egg noodles and cook till tender.
- Place a skillet on medium heat and melt butter.
- Add cabbage and red onions. Sauté until tender.
- Drain the egg noodles and return them back to the pot.
- Add cabbage and onion mixture the noodles. Toss well.
- Add salt and black pepper. Mix and serve hot.