Pomfret Fry Recipe
|Pomfret Fry Recipe|
|Rating||8.4 / 10 (9 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 3 Pomfret fish, washed and cleaned
- 5-6 Cloves, garlic
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1 Cup fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Green chilies slit
- Oil for frying
- Lemon slices, onion rings, to serve, green chilies for garnishing
How to make Pomfret Fry:
- Wash and clean the fish properly.
- Chop off the tail end and make 3-4 incisions on each, set aside.
- Make a fine paste of garlic, lemon juice, coriander, salt and chilies.
- Apply the paste on both sides of the fish and set aside to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in the pan and carefully, place the fish into the hot oil and shallow fry on each side till browned.
- Once cooked, remove it from the heat and drain off excess oil on clean paper kitchen napkins.
- Garnish Pomfret Fry with lemon wedges, green chillies and onion rings.