Potato Salad With Mayonnaise Recipe
|Potato Salad With Mayonnaise Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Hard-Cooked Eggs (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Thinly Sliced Celery
- 2 pounds Potatoes Peeled And Cut Into 3/4 Inch Chunks
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Potato Salad With Mayonnaise:
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine the Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.