Potato Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://showmethecurry.com/curries/potato-stew-a-dish-from-kerala.html
|Potato Stew Recipe|
||6.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 Potatoes (peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes)
- 3-4 Green Chillies
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 cup Thick Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Potato Stew:
- Boil the potato cubes with thin coconut milk in a pan.
- Add ginger, curry leaves, salt and green chillies.
- Simmer on low flame till the potatoes become soft.
- Add powdered pepper to it.
- Cook until the gravy gets thickened.
- Now pour thick coconut milk and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Potato stew is ready. Serve with chapattis.