Potatoes With Fenugreek Recipe
|Potatoes With Fenugreek Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/2-3/4 cup Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Dry Red Chillies (crushed)
- A few Curry Leaves
- 1/2 kg Potatoes (chop like for French fries)
How to make Potatoes With Fenugreek:
- Fry curry leaves and fenugreek seeds in ½ cup oil/ghee.
- Pan fry crushed green and red chillies.
- Add washed fenugreek and cook well.
- Now add potato cubes and fry.
- Cook (covered) on medium heat with ¼ cup of water added.
- Sprinkle salt and mix it well; cook till done.
- Serve it hot.
Serve it with chappatis or rotis.