Pumpkin And Cauliflower Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22387/pumpkin+cauliflower+and+lentil+curry
|Pumpkin And Cauliflower Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 500 g Pumpkin
- 1/2 kg Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 Onion (chopped coarsely)
- 4 Tomatoes (ripe, skinned and chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Chili powder (pinch)
- Salt to taste
How to make Pumpkin And Cauliflower Curry:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan; add the pumpkin, cauliflower and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the tomatoes and spices and season with salt.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.