Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pbs.org/parents/kitchenexplorers/2013/10/15/11-favorite-pumpkin-recipes/
|Pumpkin Fudge Recipe|
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Nuts (chopped)
- ½ cup Pumpkin Mash
- ½ cup Milk (evaporated)
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
How to make Pumpkin Fudge:
- Combine sugar, pumpkin mash, cornstarch, milk and pumpkin pie spice and heat at a temperature of 236 degrees F, until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add in butter, vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Beat the mixture until it is creamy.
- Pour it into a buttered plate and allow to cool.
- Cut the fudge into small chunks and serve.