Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe
|Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 Cups pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 Cups half-and-half
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- Salt to taste
- 30 Mini phyllo or fillo shells, thawed
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream
How to make Pumpkin Tartlets:
- Butter a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Heat oven to 325 degree F
- Heat half-and-half over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with the sugars, spices, and salt.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and half-and-half.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Set dish in a larger shallow baking pan and set on oven rack near center of oven .
- Pour hot water into the larger pan to a depth of about 1 inch.
- Bake for about 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool then spoon into the mini shells. Refrigerate until almost serving time.
- Whip cream with 1 tbsp of powdered sugar and spoon a dab onto each pumpkin mini tart, or use a decorating bag for a fancier look.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve. Arrange on trays and pass around as a dessert.
- Pumpkin Tartlets are ready.