Quick Chiles Rellenos Bake Recipe
|Quick Chiles Rellenos Bake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 oz of Mild Whole Green Chile
- 19 oz Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Pepper Jack Cheese (shredded)
How to make Quick Chiles Rellenos Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and keep it ready.
- Remove the seeds from each Chile by splitting it into halves. Take 2 Chile halves and 3 ½ tbsp of cheese and arrange it near the outer edge of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla after the arrangement is over to enclose the filling. Repeat the process with the remaining pairs of Chile, Tortillas and Cheese.
- Arrange the filled Tortillas in a 9x13 inch greased baking pan.
- Take a bowl and whisk the enchilada sauce and sour cream together.
- Bake in the oven for over 30 minutes.
Garnish with Cliantro and serve immediately.