|Rating||8.5 / 10 (28 votes)|
- 2 cups Rajma
- 3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 Inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- Chopped green chillies as per taste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
How to make Rajma:
- Wash the Rajma beans and boil them in pressure cooker for half an hour.
- Take oil in a frying pan and heat it. Now add chopped ginger and onions.
- Fry the mixture on medium flame for 3 to 4 mintues.
- Put chopped green chillies, tomatoes, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and fry again on a medium flame.
- Pour this fried masala into the Rajma beans.
- Cook again till the water is almost lost.
- Rajma is ready.
- Serve it garnished with chopped coriander leaves.