Red-Chile-Spiked Deviled Eggs Recipe
Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviled_egg
|Red-Chile-Spiked Deviled Eggs Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Green Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Pickled Jalapeno Pepper/ Dill Pickle (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1½ tsp Chilli Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
How to make Red-Chile-Spiked Deviled Eggs:
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and fill it with cold water.
- Boil the water on high heat.
- Remove from heat and allow it to stand for 15 minutes. Drain the hot water.
- Pour cold water to cover the eggs and let them stand in it for 5 minutes. Drain thereafter.
- Combine together mayonnaise, green onion, jalapeno pepper, hot pepper sauce and chilli powder. Mix with a wire whisk.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Peel the eggs and slice them into half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks carefully.
- Mash the yolks with mayonnaise mixture and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Garnish with cilantro.