Rose Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://iambaker.net/rose-cookie-tutorial/
|Rose Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg Flour
- Sugar (to taste)
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ Coconut (grated)
- 1 tbsp Cake Seeds
How to make Rose Cookies:
- Extract milk from grated coconut.
- Mix flour, eggs, sugar, cake seeds, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Blend well while adding little coconut milk at a time.
- Heat oil in a pan and set the flower-shaped mould in the oil. Heat until very hot.
- Remove the mould and dip it half into the batter.
- Put it again in the hot oil and shake the mould to remove the cookie.
- Fry the cookie until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and drain excess oil on tissue papers.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.