Sarson Ka Sag Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2014/02/05/sarson-ka-saag-mustard-greens-and-spinach/
|Sarson Ka Sag Recipe|
||8.4 / 10 (35 votes)|
- 1 kg Mustard Green (sarson finely chopped)
- 1/4 kg Spinach Finely chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Red chilies
- 4 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 cm piece Ginger (minced)
- 2 tbsp Gram flour
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Green chilies (minced)
- Salt to taste
How to make Sarson Ka Sag:
- Boil sarson and spinach in 1 cup of water until cooked.
- Drain excess water and mash the vegetables. Keep aside.
- Heat about 4 tbsp of ghee in a pan.
- Add green chillies, garlic, ginger and broken red chillies.
- Saute the spices till brown.
- Now add the mashed vegetables and salt.
- Make paste of the gram flour with a little water.
- Add it to the above mixture.
- Cook for about half an hour.
- Top with 1 tbsp of butter.
- Serve with makkai ki roti.