Shrimp Spinach Pasta Recipe
|Shrimp Spinach Pasta Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 Plum Tomatoes (large) (cut into thin wedges)
- 6 tbsp Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Peel (grated)
- 6 cups Baby Spinach Leaves (chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional) (crushed)
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta
- 2 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound Shrimp (peeled and deveined) (uncooked) (medium)
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
How to make Shrimp Spinach Pasta:
- Boil pasta in large pot until just tender but still firm to bite.
- Drain pasta.
- Return pasta to pot and cover to keep hot.
- Take a pan and heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Put the shrimp, garlic to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, tomatoes, lemon peel, basil into the pan and sauté until shrimp are cooked.
- Pour white wine and cook until sauce is reduced.
- Add spinach leaves into the pasta and toss until spinach wilts.
- Put shrimp mixture into the pasta and toss to blend.
- Shift pasta to a bowl.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
Serve with a green salad.