Spinach Garlic Pasta Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.simplyum.com/spinach-and-garlic-penne-pasta/
|Spinach Garlic Pasta Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Angel Hair Pasta
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen Spinach (chopped & thawed)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Spinach Garlic Pasta:
- Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until tender but firm. Drain properly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and saute garlic for 1 minute or until brown.
- Add spinach and stir-fry on high flame for 5 minutes. Mix in pasta and simmer for around 4-5 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Serve hot.