Spinach Ricotta Quiche Recipe
|Spinach Ricotta Quiche Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 (9 inch) Pie Crust
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Light Cream
- 3 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 3 cups Spinach (Palak)(chopped)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (Jaifal)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
How to make Spinach Ricotta Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry onion and spinach until tender and no liquid remains.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Combine both cheeses, cream and eggs in a bowl and add to the pan. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into pie crust and bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven to 325 degrees F and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool and serve.