Stuffed Baked Peaches Recipe
|Stuffed Baked Peaches Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Peaches
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 lb Almond macaroons
How to make Stuffed Baked Peaches:
- Peel the peaches and divide into halves.
- Scoop out the center pulp of each half.
- Mash the pulp.
- Mix with crushed macaroons, sugar and egg yolks.
- Take a greased baking dish. Place halves into it.
- Put macaroon mixture in the center of each.
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven at 300 degree until tender.
- Stuffed Peaches are ready.