Stuffed Onions Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.katherinemartinelli.com/blog/2012/sweet-and-sour-stuffed-onions/
|Stuffed Onions Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 250 grams Small Onions
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 cup Roasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves(chopped)
How to make Stuffed Onions:
- Wash the onions properly after peeling off the skin.
- Make a slit in the centre of each onion.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a pan.
- Fry the mustard seeds and then add turmeric powder, roasted sesame seeds, chilli powder, coriander powder, mango powder and salt.
- Mix it and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes on low flame.
- Allow the masala to cool.
- Now fill this masala in each of the onion.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Fry the stuffed onions for 4 to 5 minutes on low flame.
- Pour little water and allow cooking till whole water gets evaporated.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Stuffed onions are ready to serve.