Sungta Humman Recipe
Photo Credit: http://possibilities-in-life.blogspot.in/2008/01/sungta-humman-prawns-in-coconut-curry.html
|Sungta Humman Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gms Prawns (shelled, cleaned and headless)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Asafoetida powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Coconut (grated)
- 8 Red chillies roasted in coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Tamarind paste
- Water as required
How to make Sungta Humman:
- Grind all the ingredients of the paste in a grinder.
- Mix it with prawns, asafoetida powder and salt in a pan.
- Add some water and mix well. Bring it to boil on low heat.
- Add in the coconut oil and keep on medium heat till the prawns are cooked and the gravy is thick.