Szechuan Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://baogourmet.com/menu.html?cat=Entree-dishes
|Szechuan Chicken Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 boneless and skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into cubes)
- 1½ tbsp Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 6 Scallions (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
How to make Szechuan Chicken:
- Coat chicken pieces with corn starch.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat and toss the chicken pieces, along with garlic. Stir-fry until light brown.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water.
- Cover and cook until meat is just tender.
- Add scallions and cayenne pepper. Simmer for another few minutes.
- Serve hot over cooked rice.