Taco Lasagna Recipe
|Taco Lasagna Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||50 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 11 oz Lasagna Noodles
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 24 oz Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- 1 pkg (1 oz) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Tortilla Chips (crushed)
How to make Taco Lasagna:
- Cook noodles in enough salted water until tender but firm. Drain and set aside.
- Stir-fry the beef over medium heat in a skillet, until no longer pink. Drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and taco seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Divide noodles, meat mixture and cheese into 3 parts.
- Spread noodles then meat mixture and cheese into 3 even layers in a baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and bake in a preheated oven at 300 degree F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and unwrap.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips and serve.