Thai Pork Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/pork-red-thai-curry-with-coconut-rice.html
|Thai Pork Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Potatoes (cut into small cubes)
- 100 g Pork Meat (cut into stripes)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Thai Yellow Curry Paste
- 250 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Fish Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
How to make Thai Pork Curry:
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry curry paste with coconut milk for 30 seconds.
- Add pork, sugar, fish sauce, salt, and water. Mix well.
- Toss in potato cubes and cook over low heat until the potatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.