Thai Tomato Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://hungry-again.com/tomato-coconut-soup/
|Thai Tomato Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp Ginger Root (fresh, grated, peeled)
- 2 cups Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage, chopped)
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves (chopped)
- 48 oz Tomato juice
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 cup Bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
How to make Thai Tomato Soup:
- Mix vegetable stock, grated ginger, chopped bok choy, and chopped fresh basil, and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Blend in tomato juice, soy sauce, and bean sprouts, and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Mix in coconut milk and fresh lime juice.
- Serve hot.