Tofu Pudding Recipe
|Tofu Pudding Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 Minutes|
|Calories Per Serving||193|
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 (16 ounce) package firm Tofu (drained)
- ¼ cup Soy Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Tofu Pudding:
- Place chocolate and water in a heavy saucepan and melt it.
- Combine together melted chocolate, milk, tofu and vanilla extract in a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Chill the mixture for about an hour.
- Serve chilled.