Tomato Coconut Shorba Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=https://s3.amazonaws.com/ODNUploads/504543410c1c3Tomato-Shorba-988x741.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.opendining.net/menu/5043ff8145b2beee1d000184&h=741&w=988&tbnid=xeZjHgbSDq-vhM:&docid=FP1GDClHCAFytM&ei=rLOtVazND8yxuQTGzJDgBQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CB8QMygDMANqFQoTCKzT3Nab68YCFcxYjgodRiYEXA
|Tomato Coconut Shorba Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 900 g Tomatoes
- 225 g Carrots
- 2 Onions
- 4 to 5 Garlic Cloves (optional)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 5 tbsp Grated Fresh Coconut
- 2 cups White Sauce
- 3 cups Water
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bread Croutons (to serve)
How to make Tomato Coconut Shorba:
- Wash tomatoes and cut them into big pieces. Take carrots and grate them.
- Chop onions into small pieces and crush garlic.
- Take a saucepan, put oil in it and let it melt.
- Add onions to the pan, along with garlic, and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, carrots, 3 cups of water and grated coconut. Keep on boiling it, till it is cooked.
- Using the hand blender, blend the mixture and strain the soup. Add salt and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the white sauce and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot with bread croutons.