Tomato-Watermelon Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sophiemichelin.com/recipes/recipe/tomato-watermelon-cold-soup/1291
|Tomato-Watermelon Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 2 tsp Fresh Mint
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Feta (crumbled)
- 2 cups Watermelon (cubed)
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Red Wine
- 1/2 Shallot (quartered)
- 1 tbsp Black Olives (pitted & chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 tbsp Almonds (unsalted)
How to make Tomato-Watermelon Soup:
- Take a blender and add all the ingredients, except feta, olive oil and mint. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a medium bowl and boil it for 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer it to 4 bowls and top it with feta, olive oil and mint.
- Enjoy it warm.