Turkey Cutlet Recipe
|Turkey Cutlet Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 lb Turkey cutlets
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine
- 6 Medium tomatoes
- 2 Green onions
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
How to make Turkey Cutlet:
- Add wine and turkey in a 13x9 dish.
- Turn to coat with wine, keep aside.
- Dice 4 tomatoes.
- Slice the remaining tomatoes and thinly slice green onions also.
- Remove the turkey, mix water with wine to make 1/3 cup.
- In hot oil cook cutlets on both sides till brown.
- Remove the cutlets and keep warm.
- Reduce the flame to medium and add tomatoes, basil, green onion, sugar and salt to taste. Take a cup and mix cornstarch with wine.
- Combine this with tomato mixture.
- Cook it till thickens, add sliced tomatoes and heat.
- Now serve over cutlets.