Turkish Chopped Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: https://theglobaltable.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/recipe-turkish-chopped-salad-from-casa-moro/
|Turkish Chopped Salad Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
- 3 medium Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Pomegranate Molasses
- ½ tsp Red Pepper (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 large Tomatoes (diced into ¼-inch cubes)
- 2 medium Cucumbers (peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into ¼-inch cubes)
- 2 Scallions (minced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (cut into ¼-inch cubes)
- 1 small Red Onion (cut into ¼-inch cubes)
- ½ cup flat-leaf Parsley (chopped)
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
How to make Turkish Chopped Salad:
- Take a small bowl and mix together garlic, olive oil, pomegranate molasses and red pepper.
- Add salt and stir well. Set the dressing aside.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, green bell pepper, red onion, parsley and mint leaves. Toss to combine the vegetables.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix well.
- You can either serve the salad immediately or refrigerate for at least 1 hour and then serve.