Turkish Tava Recipe
Photo Credit: http://turkishcooking.biz/turkish-tava-borek-recipe/
|Turkish Tava Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- 1½ pounds skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- ½ (12 ounce) jar Red Bell Peppers (roasted, drained)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Tomatoes (with juice & diced)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Mushrooms (drained)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
How to make Turkish Tava:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a medium casserole dish lightly.
- Place a skillet over medium fire and heat 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add chicken and cook till the juices run clear.
- Place red bell peppers in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Combine together chicken, red bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and garlic in the casserole dish.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil over the mixture.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the mixture for about 30 minutes, till the cheese melts and becomes bubbly.
- Serve hot.
You can serve the dish with rice.