Indian Recipes : Turkish Tava Recipe
Turkish Tava is a delicious meat preparation, served best with rice. Learn how to make/prepare Turkish Tava by following this easy recipe.
Turkish Tava Recipe
205 cal per serving
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
• 1½ pounds skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves (cut into 1 inch cubes)
• ½ (12 ounce) jar Red Bell Peppers (roasted, drained)
• 1 (14.5 ounce) can Tomatoes (with juice & diced)
• 1 (6 ounce) jar Mushrooms (drained)
• 1 Onion (diced)
• 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
• Salt (to taste)
• Pepper (to taste)
• 1 (16 ounce) package Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) How to make Turkish Tava:
• Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
• Grease a medium casserole dish lightly.
• Place a skillet over medium fire and heat 1 tbsp olive oil.
• Add chicken and cook till the juices run clear.
• Place red bell peppers in a food processor and blend until smooth.
• Combine together chicken, red bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and garlic in the casserole dish.
• Add salt and pepper.
• Drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil over the mixture.
• Top with mozzarella cheese.
• Bake the mixture for about 30 minutes, till the cheese melts and becomes bubbly.
• Serve hot. Suggestions: You can serve the dish with rice.
Recipe of the Month
Vermicelli Pudding, also known as Seviyan Kheer is a very popular Indian...